A question about my case

Hey,

So I ordered a pc recently with this case - CORSAIR CRYSTAL SERIES 570X RGB GAMING CASE - Now when you google or look for pictures of the case there's two versions, one with lights on the inside and one without. I left some images to show. They seem the both have the same model number and are even the same price. I'm unsure of which one I'm getting, would anyone know?
pccase1.jpg
pccase2.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The bottom picture is to show a fully kitted out system, it has an AIO cooler and the fans are on the radiator. That’s just an example of a fully kitted out system.

it just comes the 3 fans in the front as standard.

What is it with case manufacturers not including exhaust fans? Seems like a way for manufacturers to con people into spending more money on fans...I would never buy a case without an exhaust fan.
People have told me it barley makes a difference to performance. But either way they look cooler

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
What is it with case manufacturers not including exhaust fans? Seems like a way for manufacturers to con people into spending more money on fans...I would never buy a case without an exhaust fan.

Exhaust fans are only important when the airflow in the case is rubbish. As long as the airflow is good, intake fans are all that's really required. This is one of the advantages of an AIO cooler, it acts as a progressive exhaust fan..... when temps are fine, it has a gentle airflow through the case keeping noise at a minimum but with a positive pressure in the case to repel dust. When things ramp up, so does the exhaust, promoting increased airflow through the system and aiding fresh air through the GPU.