A Quick One: Anyone know if the Platinum coolers are black or white?

Just a quick question really, does anyone know if PCS use black or white Corsair H100i/H115i Platinum coolers?

I would assume black, since that's almost universally gonna fit better with their builds, and the picture is black, but you never know!

If anyone can confirm that they received - or someone else received - a white one, that would be good to know. PCS have been... Slow to respond to other queries, and I'm not very good with phone calls.

steaky360

They are black from everything I've seen. Unfortunately, you'll need to call them (or use live chat!) to get a formal response as they don't often see things on the forums :(.

Gavras

Master Poster
I don’t think Corsair do a white 115i.

Corsair do a white 100i but I would hazard a guess it’s a marmite colour for system builders.

As above only PCS have the answer.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
How can it be a Marmite colour if it's White? ;)

I would agree...a white cooler looks a little odd.....unless you combine it with one of these:

And one of these:

Don’t forget the white RGB RAM sticks too!

Gavras

Master Poster
How can it be a Marmite colour if it's White? ;)

I would agree...a white cooler looks a little odd.....unless you combine it with one of these:

And one of these:

Watch the video....

marmite does go ‘white’

Smoggyuk

Bronze Level Poster
Staff member
Just a quick question really, does anyone know if PCS use black or white Corsair H100i/H115i Platinum coolers?

I would assume black, since that's almost universally gonna fit better with their builds, and the picture is black, but you never know!

If anyone can confirm that they received - or someone else received - a white one, that would be good to know. PCS have been... Slow to respond to other queries, and I'm not very good with phone calls.

please find the product SKUs below that we have in stock.

H100i PLAT - CW-9060039-WW
H115i PLAT - CW-9060038-WW