A Year On The PCS Forum!

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
As the title suggests, today is my 1 year anniversary of advising on the PCS Forum! I'd just like to say a moment to thank all the fantastic friends I've made along the way, the mods for keeping this place great and the admins for giving us an awesome place to hang out. I've really enjoyed my first year here and it's been brillant to learn so much info I can bore all my friends and family with- I think it might be time to change my signature 😂

Hopefully here's to the first of many, Thanks everyone!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
As the title suggests, today is my 1 year anniversary of advising on the PCS Forum! I'd just like to say a moment to thank all the fantastic friends I've made along the way, the mods for keeping this place great and the admins for giving us an awesome place to hang out. I've really enjoyed my first year here and it's been brillant to learn so much info I can bore all my friends and family with- I think it might be time to change my signature 😂

Hopefully here's to the first of many, Thanks everyone!

Year already!

You've been a star, so helpful always, it's been lovely having you and long may it last.

We'll filter you from that dubious Discord environment, mark my words ;)

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Happy forum birthday! Because of people like you I have very little to offer in terms of forum advice these days. By the time I’ve read the OP’s message, you’ve already drafted a comprehensive response.

Keep on doing what you do, Broseph Stalin. You’re a credit to the forum and it’s been a joy having your relentless positivity and genuine enthusiasm on board 👍

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Happy forum birthday! Because of people like you I have very little to offer in terms of forum advice these days. By the time I’ve read the OP’s message, you’ve already drafted a comprehensive response.

Keep on doing what you do, Broseph Stalin. You’re a credit to the forum and it’s been a joy having your relentless positivity and genuine enthusiasm on board 👍
Yeah I'll second that (y)

Keep up the good work