A

steaky360

I tend not to eat whilst gaming (too scared of spills really), but if I have a cup of coffee and a biscuit I do enjoy Maryland cookies (with white chic chunks!). As for why... They taste good?

rickne

Master Poster
Ooooh biccies yes. Custard creams FTW! :D If not then tthose salt n vinegar twists from tescos , pringles , pizza. all the usual nerd foods you can think of. :p

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Tangfastics and/or Cola Bottles.

Easy to eat, full of lovely sugar to keep you alert and just so terribly morish :)

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I stick with water to ensure hydration...or tea if its cold....

Food wise i like, custard creams, chocy hobnobs - sas of biscuits, bourbons, cookies - various brands, jaffa cakes, pizza's - asda create your own!!!

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Coffe and biscuits if I am playing in the morning. Crisps and pop corn in the afternoon/evening ;)

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Umm am I the only person that just eats normal food around the house if I get hungry? :L
In fact I probably wouldn't really eat that much inbetween meals.. Maybe I need to get into this whole biscuit craze.

sted

Rising Star
I tend to drink more than eat while gaming, I drink coke mostly. Then again, by mostly I mean all the time. :D

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I raise you all..

10710011_H.jpg

sted

Rising Star
I've banned myself from eating ice cream after eating almost a full tub of Ben and Jerry's karamel sutra, the caramel core one.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
That is indeed my favourite B&J tub tom. Not a fan of all the odd ones that people seem to love, but Choc Fudge is great!

Wake

Silver Level Poster
When I am at home I eat very little at the PC - sometimes Pizza. I am too busy knocking back Bacardi and Coke. When I travel I game a lot so forget to eat so I'll raid the mini bar for whatever food is in it, order room service for beer and tell them to throw in a pizza or burger which I demolish when I am raiding. I never eat when I do arena...far too difficult to eat pizza and heal my partner. Usually, when he dies it's like, "Mushroom and pineapple?" I leave the headset at home when I travel for a reason.....