About the delivery

BirKy

Silver Level Poster
NAh to be fair i paid the same price for delivery before 10am as it wouldve been for a saturday delivery, which is why i got a bit mad when they said they wouldnt do it :p Im gonna go grab it on monday and then give PCS a call. Knowing me though ill get it home and forget all about it once i see the shiney pc. That 20 quid couldve fed me for a week though!! ;) Didnt wanna do the redelivery again because who knows when they will turn up, if its not before 10am i cant skip work, so ill just miss it. That and i dont want my PC in the back of a delivery van for another day. So i just have to go and get it.

Bit gutted as i have a weekend i couldve been putting all my stuff on it and due to yodel working on PST instead of GMT i have nothing to play with this weekend! boo!

Usukane

Gold Level Poster
aw, i'll phone my depot later & see if they'll let me pick it up from that one - not sure if all of them don't allow Saturday collection so it's worth a shot.

It's travelled from Leeds to Wednesbury atm, left there at 1:35AM so no idea where it is at the moment.

Last edited:

BirKy

Silver Level Poster
I think what makes it worse is they said on their tracking they tried to deliver at 9-45am. I was sat on my doorstep at the time....

I got a text message this morning at 3am saying my package is out on delivery, the tracking says nothing other than its been secure scanned at 6pm last night. So i cant really say whats going on as im too confused :p

Last edited:

Usukane

Gold Level Poster
I checked online & it said the branch was open on Saturday on the site I saw, drove down & it had a little sign out front saying "now closed on saturdays" lol /facepalm

So i'll get mine on Monday. I'm fine with that so long as there's no issues.

BirKy

Silver Level Poster
Yeah, im gonna travel over at 4pm when i finish work to pick mine up from their depot :)

gaaz453

Another thing about delivery services is that most depends on who manages their local branches... DHL can be great in Oxfordshire but crap in Cambridgeshire, TNT great in London and crap in Wales...

The only 100% perfect delivery company is FedEx, but their prices are incredibly high compared to their competitors and so for companies like PCS (and all the other on line shops) FedEx would be a bad choice (otherwise you'll have 100£ of delivery expenses on each order :D).

droglo

after 12 days out of deliverys and apologized by a man like a manager of yodel, the PC finally deliver to my home, THX god, it was a so long time so i m not excited, i just think omg finally over this terrible online shopping...:\
But whatever, THE PC IS PRETTY NICE, GOOD JOB PCS~

cadence

Bronze Level Poster
It took 12 days from the date of dispatch for you to finally get your PC delivered??? That's unbelievably bad service! Obviously not PCSs fault though. Out of interest how many times did they try to deliver it to you?