Account reset?

IanTaylor904

I've ordered a new PC (after 8 years). I didn't create an account first (mistake!) and don't think I was asked for a password (if I was I forgot it - old age, obviously - this is a retirement present to myself), although the forum was mentioned.
I tried to login with what I thought might be my password, it was rejected. When I tried to reset my password, I got nothing, until I tried to create an account - then I got an email saying that I already had an account (to be expected after I'd placed an order) and an email for password reset - but when I clicked on the latter, I was told that it was no longer valid. Asking for another password reset has resulted in silence. Any ideas?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I've ordered a new PC (after 8 years). I didn't create an account first (mistake!) and don't think I was asked for a password (if I was I forgot it - old age, obviously - this is a retirement present to myself), although the forum was mentioned.
I tried to login with what I thought might be my password, it was rejected. When I tried to reset my password, I got nothing, until I tried to create an account - then I got an email saying that I already had an account (to be expected after I'd placed an order) and an email for password reset - but when I clicked on the latter, I was told that it was no longer valid. Asking for another password reset has resulted in silence. Any ideas?
Best to ring PCS