Adding extra case fans

joeben

Bronze Level Poster
The temperatures you posted are not a concerned. Don't reapply thermal paste, if you were experiencing those temperatures at idle maybe you may want to consider it but it is not a problem.

Are you sure? I have seen so much different info about my cpu, some say these temps are fine, and this cpu naturally runs hot. Others say that I shouldn't be seeing these temps.

VenatoS

Are you sure? I have seen so much different info about my cpu, some say these temps are fine, and this cpu naturally runs hot. Others say that I shouldn't be seeing these temps.

What are your exact temps at idle and 100% load?

joeben

Bronze Level Poster
This is when I run intelburntest.

Attachments

• 100% load vs idle.png
    100% load vs idle.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 125

joeben

Bronze Level Poster
Oh! They are perfectly fine then :) No worries!

Just remember to clean your radiator from time to time and the fans. DUST big enemy of a PC :p

But my cpu gets to a much higher temp when gaming, most of the time it is above 61.

keynes

Multiverse Poster

yes. Do you have any source that indicates your temperatures are not fine?

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Tcase temperature is not the same as the core temperature which was already mentioned in the first page by Steaky

Last edited: