Advanced Bios Settings

Thon_Zebra

Hi,

Is it possible to access advanced bios settings somehow, for undervolting and such? I have the proteus laptop.

Thanks,

Jude

Thon_Zebra

Okay, thanks. tried XTU but the voltage offset was blacked out, must be because of 10th gen CPU. Do you know if its possible to control the fan curves at all? saw no options in the control center either. :(

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Okay, thanks. tried XTU but the voltage offset was blacked out, must be because of 10th gen CPU. Do you know if its possible to control the fan curves at all? saw no options in the control center either. :(
Control center should be giving all this control.. did you order with or without windows? If without where did you source control center from?

Thon_Zebra

Yeah, I did order without windows 10. And I sourced the control center from PCS downloads, version number 1.0.0.12

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yeah, I did order without windows 10. And I sourced the control center from PCS downloads, version number 1.0.0.12
And all drivers were accounted for in device manager before installing control center?

It sounds like you've done everything correct. I don't know why control center isn't giving you fan adjustment at least, that should definitely be available.

You can try throttlestop in the meantime, see if that gives you any options for undervolting. Try Speedfan for fan control

There's a really good Throttlestop guide here which you may find handy:

But I would also log a ticket with PCS and perhaps there's an update to control center and they've uploaded the wrong version to your account by mistake or something, but you should have much more control in that program.