Advice for a PCS laptop with a hard-working keyboard

Despite being plum-headed when it comes to tech, PCS laptops have usually done me well... until the keyboard gives up. And this time they have no keyboard replacement:

If I were to purchase a new laptop, what is the best advice for a keyboard that takes a lot of keystrokes constantly, but keeps going?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Despite being plum-headed when it comes to tech, PCS laptops have usually done me well... until the keyboard gives up. And this time they have no keyboard replacement:

If I were to purchase a new laptop, what is the best advice for a keyboard that takes a lot of keystrokes constantly, but keeps going?
All depends on your budget as to what's possible.

What are you using it for?

Any laptop is likely to have keyboard failure though to be honest, that's why ongoing support is so important or good parts availability.

Blogging. Around 12 articles a day. Mobile..

And PCS seem unable to give it. Real disappointment at this stage. Any other recommendations?
All depends on your budget as to what's possible.

What are you using it for?

Any laptop is likely to have keyboard failure though to be honest, that's why ongoing support is so important or good parts availability.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Blogging. Around 12 articles a day. Mobile..

And PCS seem unable to give it. Real disappointment at this stage. Any other recommendations?
I have sent you a private messaage.

You haven’t said what your budget is?

But if you answer the other thread, you may still be able to get a replacement keyboard for your existing laptop. PCS aren’t the manufacturer, just because they’ve run out of stocks doesn’t mean there aren’t any available

Last edited: