Advice on PC

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ok thanks. And why that specific case?
It's a capable case for airflow basically while meeting the restricted budget with the reduced options currently.

If the budget was higher we'd spec a Fractal Design 7 which has soundproofing and is designed for this kind of use, but it's just not possible at this budget.

Prices are rising steadily at the moment due to stock shortages around the world, unfortunately we've had to sacrifice a lot of the build in light of this.

I'm almost certain PCS are about to release more cases into the configurator, but may take a week or two.

Ok brilliant, think I’ll go for it. Just looking at the processor. Is the ryden 5 3600xt decent or is worth is spending a bit more on the a ryden 7. Genuinely have no idea just want it to be fast enough. Because right now I’m at 1.4k and could spend a bit more

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ok brilliant, think I’ll go for it. Just looking at the processor. Is the ryden 5 3600xt decent or is worth is spending a bit more on the a ryden 7. Genuinely have no idea just want it to be fast enough. Because right now I’m at 1.4k and could spend a bit more
The 3600XT is just an overlclocked 3600 and isn't worth the substantial cost increase, doesn't offer much more performance. it's also 1.5 years old now.

I wouldn't recommend any of the 3000 series. The 5000 series offer substantial performance improvements plus have much improved latency which is all important for audio.

As stated, I would reduce the motherboard and upgrade the CPU to the 5800x when the mobo is back in stock.

Ok. To be honest I was going to use it for work next year so might just get the 3600. It’s says I only neee 450w instead of the 650w. Also just making sure I’ll have be able to connect a wired connection from the network card?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ok. To be honest I was going to use it for work next year so might just get the 3600. It’s says I only neee 450w instead of the 650w. Also just making sure I’ll have be able to connect a wired connection from the network card?
The PSU recommendation is based on the build requirements, but you’re speccing it with 7 - 10 years worth of upgrades, so you always spec to allow for future requirements.

I really would t recommend the 3600, the 5600 is the same price and far better.

The LAN port is part of the motherboard and present on all motherboards.

ok thanks. How long do you think it will take to get the 5000? I was hoping on ordering it now and getting it some time around Christmas or new year.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
ok thanks. How long do you think it will take to get the 5000? I was hoping on ordering it now and getting it some time around Christmas or new year.
There's not way of knowing I'm afraid. But I wouldn't sacrifice the build to get it quicker, this is a 7 - 10 year investment if done right, and ordering old generations to speed it up isn't a good idea in the long term.