AIO roof mount

JediMonsoon

Gold Level Poster
I’ve ordered the 5000x and the Corsair H115i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler. I’m thinking of adding the Corsair rib fans as well for the ultimate rib! From what I can tell though you can only order them in 3 or 5. 3 would fill the side vent but not then have a rear fan. 5 would have one left over because the Aio would take up all the space in the roof as I believe there then would be space to fit in the third next to it. Is this correct?

Ash_

Master Poster
I’ve ordered the 5000x and the Corsair H115i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler. I’m thinking of adding the Corsair rib fans as well for the ultimate rib! From what I can tell though you can only order them in 3 or 5. 3 would fill the side vent but not then have a rear fan. 5 would have one left over because the Aio would take up all the space in the roof as I believe there then would be space to fit in the third next to it. Is this correct?
In all honesty, you only need one more fan.

I’d actually phone pcs and ask if they can upgrade the cooler to a H150i elite capellix - then you’ll get 3 ML EC fans.

Or potentially select stock cooler and buyer your own H150 and mount it (£170) and good lord... the fans have outrageous performance.

Joeyniple

In all honesty, you only need one more fan.

I’d actually phone pcs and ask if they can upgrade the cooler to a H150i elite capellix - then you’ll get 3 ML EC fans
Im going to try this also, since my order is still in testing (changed the cpu on day 1 of testing) which delayed it by a week now and an additional £9 amendment charge at this stage. Wonder if im going to have to wait another week if i do that though.

JediMonsoon

Gold Level Poster
Im going to try this also, since my order is still in testing (changed the cpu on day 1 of testing) which delayed it by a week now and an additional £9 amendment charge at this stage. Wonder if im going to have to wait another week if i do that though.
Can you let me know how you get on and if they do it what the charge is please? This would probably be the ideal solution. I’m a complete noob to actually any sort of building and so would much rather it was all done for me.

Joeyniple

Can you let me know how you get on and if they do it what the charge is please? This would probably be the ideal solution. I’m a complete noob to actually any sort of building and so would much rather it was all done for me.
Do you mean the charge to change to cooler? depends on the stage of your order. If your in pre-production it won't cost anything. I believe you get charged £5 in building and £9 in testing stages to amend an order. As for the price of the h150i over h115i @Ash_ says its £170 so its maybe £50 more expensive.

Ash_

Master Poster
Do you mean the charge to change to cooler? depends on the stage of your order. If your in pre-production it won't cost anything. I believe you get charged £5 in building and £9 in testing stages to amend an order. As for the price of the h150i over h115i @Ash_ says its £170 so its maybe £50 more expensive.
£170 is if you buy from a shop, but the H115i EC is £145 or so, so i’d expect the same £25 price difference (the price of an ML fan) between the two.