Alien Isolation

tom_gr7

Life Serving
This is quite an entertaining video.

[video=youtube;-2mL6-Yj4F0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUsgv2QHkT2ljEixyulzOnUQ&v=-2mL6-Yj4F0&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

egorgeg

Enthusiast
I bought the game from steam, I like to buy full price and from a good source to fully support developers of games, G2A has had some news about it lately that makes it seem dodgy.

I saw a live-stream on it and thought it looked really good. I think it's fantastic, the atmosphere throughout the game I've played so far is so tense it hurts. When I first met the alien, just the sound of it moving through vents had me on edge, but then it leaves the vents and starts walking around, I hear the thud as it stalks me, I cant help but freeze solid until I hear it enter another vent. I especially start sweating when I knock something over like a can of drink or another object, and I hear it exit a vent and start walking around. The graphics are superb as well, lighting is gorgeous. AA is lacking though, not sure why, I have the game maxed so it's a game issue I suppose.

Wish I knew it was this good before buying, and I would have got it for PS4, my mother loves the Alien films and loves horror in general, while she dislikes most games, horror and exploration games especially with collectables are ones she loves. It's not possible to watch me on the PC though.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I bought the game from steam, I like to buy full price and from a good source to fully support developers of games, G2A has had some news about it lately that makes it seem dodgy.

I saw a live-stream on it and thought it looked really good. I think it's fantastic, the atmosphere throughout the game I've played so far is so tense it hurts. When I first met the alien, just the sound of it moving through vents had me on edge, but then it leaves the vents and starts walking around, I hear the thud as it stalks me, I cant help but freeze solid until I hear it enter another vent. I especially start sweating when I knock something over like a can of drink or another object, and I hear it exit a vent and start walking around. The graphics are superb as well, lighting is gorgeous. AA is lacking though, not sure why, I have the game maxed so it's a game issue I suppose.

Wish I knew it was this good before buying, and I would have got it for PS4, my mother loves the Alien films and loves horror in general, while she dislikes most games, horror and exploration games especially with collectables are ones she loves. It's not possible to watch me on the PC though.

Sites like G2A and CDKeys sell legitimate Steam/Origin keys but are not an official steam seller, so they source their keys elsewhere, often from other countries although no VPN is required. Not being an authorised seller they do not need to abide by Steam's pricing limitations and can get their keys from other sources, some of which may occasionally be illegitimate.

egorgeg

Enthusiast
Sites like G2A and CDKeys sell legitimate Steam/Origin keys but are not an official steam seller, so they source their keys elsewhere, often from other countries although no VPN is required. Not being an authorised seller they do not need to abide by Steam's pricing limitations and can get their keys from other sources, some of which may occasionally be illegitimate.

I know how they do it. Recent news http://www.polygon.com/2014/10/1/6882275/free-steam-game-scam. Nobody is doing anything wrong by buying from there, but by doing so they support this and I don't.

Anyway about the game. I've never tried it, but what does the revolver do to the Alien? I'm assuming it doesn't just kill it, and you get free roam throughout the game.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I don't know about G2A then, but CDKeys generally buys keys from countries that are cheaper and do not require VPN, or buy the keys in a sale on Steam or another site just to resell them again.