All items confirmed in.

Danpulse

Bronze Level Poster
Argh . So I now have both confirmation via live chat and email that all my components are in for my build. But it's been yet another week and still waiting. I am at 49 days pre prerduction. 😶.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Argh . So I now have both confirmation via live chat and email that all my components are in for my build. But it's been yet another week and still waiting. I am at 49 days pre prerduction. 😶.
Just because all your items are in doesn’t change that you’re in a queue.

Danpulse

Bronze Level Poster
Just because all your items are in doesn’t change that you’re in a queue.
I get that. But both said they are just waiting for the system to update and it should only be a couple of days . A week isn't a couple of days. Sorry just venting .

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I get that. But both said they are just waiting for the system to update and it should only be a couple of days . A week isn't a couple of days. Sorry just venting .
I thought you said you'd just had confirmation?

If the last time you contacted them was a week ago, then give them a call.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yep . All items are in stock for my build. Both nice staff said they spoke to someone else and it would be a couple of days and system would be updated to build .
If you don’t hear anything again in a couple of days, PM one of the mods and let us know, we’ll try and get things moved along.