All White Build Configurator

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
£94 extra for white, although I reckon that's entirely because of the specified GPU which is about right to be honest. Not bad

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Maybe it's just me but I don't like the look of all white builds at all...for me, I prefer a "traditional" build with the odd bit of white, like a white motherboard, as I feel that makes it look more visually appealing and adds that bit extra
That’s positive piffle that you’re purporting there. I like a really traditional look.

IMG_9239.jpeg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
£94 extra for white, although I reckon that's entirely because of the specified GPU which is about right to be honest. Not bad
White components are often more expensive, I used to think it was purely that they were selling less units but apparently, the paint used is in fact quite different to get decent consistency and that's where the extra expense is mainly as well as selling fewer units.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
White components are often more expensive, I used to think it was purely that they were selling less units but apparently, the paint used is in fact quite different to get decent consistency and that's where the extra expense is mainly as well as selling fewer units.
Never contemplated that as being the reason but actually makes perfect sense. When you look at Dulux paint charts there’s only a few different shades of black but millions of options for white paint.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I actually like that idea and think it would look good as it would create a great contrast..every time I look in my case, I love how the white motherboard contrasts against all the black components in there...expanding that would look amazing.
It’s all about contrast!