All White Build Configurator

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Elon has made it so only registered Twitter users can now see tweets.

This is what you're missing out on:

View attachment 37581

Homer GIF - Spinning Simpsons Homer - Discover & Share GIFs

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
I think you got one of the letters wrong somewhere in that sentence 😶

theres nothing wrong with musk, he only wants to implant your brain with neuralink and hook you up to the matrix for world domination, nothing to worry about.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
in the white config build pcs have added the asrock radeon 8gb rx 7600 and the 24gb asrock 7900 xtx

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Must admit I'm a little disappointed with the cooling performance. I thought it would fair better with the 7700X.

Good that it shows the value etc though. The white options are more expensive so would have been better if he was to compare like for like in the parts, I think the price would be far closer.

Last edited:

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
Must admit I'm a little disappointed with the cooling performance. I thought it would fair better with the 7700X.

Good that it shows the value etc though. The white options are more expensive so would have been better if he was to compare like for like in the parts, I think the price would be far closer.

Since the review, the Spec has been upgraded to the AK620 White (not for cooling reasons, more because we've dropped the AK500 in favor of the AK620) and a full white cable kit including 12vHPWR.