Amazing! Ordered on the 6th, Delivered on the 9th!

Bardeh

I'm not at home to check at the moment, but I've just received a text message to say that my new laptop has arrived, 3 DAYS after I placed the order. That is just insanely good service, and I want to thank PCS! It's a Christmas present to myself, but I'm currently abroad and won't get to play with it until the 23rd, but when I do I'll post pics and a review.

Thanks again!

oli090

Enthusiast
hahaha best delivery ever and you aint they to play it xD mine has just entered in building and im pumped :) hope you enjoy your new laptop when you get it :D

Rakk

The Awesome
i ordered pc 9 working days ago, it's still in pre-production :(

Remember that when Bardeh ordered, it was just before xmas, there was a lot of extra machines ordered so there was much overtime going on I believe, therefore some machines were getting a very fast turnover, also laptops have always taken much less time then desktops and had a smaller queue to get to the building stage.
Also its possible it was fast tracked, but dunno.

Xoil

For the laptops all that needs to be changes is ram/CPU/GPU and harddrives. For desktops they need install the motherboard, wire it all up, install graphics cards, ram, harddrives ect...