AMD 7950 with 3 monitors?

SlickShoes

Hi,

I just acquired a third monitor that I will be collecting at the weekend, I now have two 1080p and one 1050p.

My GPU is an AMD 7950 3GB, so far it has been flawless, I was wondering if adding a third screen will put that much extra strain on it?

I will still only be gaming on the centre screen the other two are just running other apps or a web browser.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Hi,

I just acquired a third monitor that I will be collecting at the weekend, I now have two 1080p and one 1050p.

My GPU is an AMD 7950 3GB, so far it has been flawless, I was wondering if adding a third screen will put that much extra strain on it?

I will still only be gaming on the centre screen the other two are just running other apps or a web browser.

Gaming in 1 screen it shouldn't be a problem. For running applications or day to day use it should be perfectly fine.

steaky360

If you're not gaming on the 3 screens then I wouldn't have thought it was much of an issue really. I don't think its overly difficult to pump the desktop / web browser out to a screen while gaming on another. I'm not 100% sure but I don't think it'll be an issue.

SlickShoes

Cheers guys, I didn't think it would be much of an issue but thought it best to ask here. No one else I know outside the internet is using more than one screen just now, but I just keep wanting more space and my desk to look more awesome!