AMD Bulldozer Processor question

Steve D

Hello everyone.
With the imminent release of the AMD Bulldozer processor nearing (a week or so), will PCS be allowing us to configure these chipsets into systems in the near future?
I'm looking to build a gaming rig with this processor once it's released, and PCS will be my first choice due to their fantastic community and brilliant value for money.
Thank you for any responses!
Steve.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
As soon as they're released and stock is confirmed we will be listing the Bulldozer range.

However, given AMD's track record when it comes to new releases, I would imagine that the "launch" will actually be a paper release, with no physical stock available for several weeks afterwards. We will most likely start taking orders but expect long delays...

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
undeadjack, is there really much point of you getting one? you have a low budget and therefore even the cheapest would be no benefit to you as you will be forced to drop graphics or something

UndeadJack

Master Poster
undeadjack, is there really much point of you getting one? you have a low budget and therefore even the cheapest would be no benefit to you as you will be forced to drop graphics or something
Oh! I wasn't concentrating. I was meaning when it is released! Sorry I am just a bit off it with my concentration atm.... Editing now... I was meaning to put "I'm guessing when it releases". I am currently using a mobile phone with a dodgy keyboard...