• EzaRfUMUYAsycBN.jpg
    EzaRfUMUYAsycBN.jpg
    456.3 KB · Views: 291
  • EzZinFaWQAEKalL.jpg
    EzZinFaWQAEKalL.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 290

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
What a beast! It looks amazing, and that video was great :ROFLMAO: I'm glad we were able to work with you to get amuch better optimised build. Enjoy it as I'm sure you will and I hope your community loves it as much as you do!

cwobritton1875

Looks great! How long to arrive after you ordered it?
About two weeks, it came through pretty quick as soon as I switched to a 3070 after originally spec'ing a 3080.

*Yup just checked, ordered on the 6th, arrived on the 20th. I think it could have been quicker but testing were super busy so it sat in that state for a week.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Didn't even know you could select a TUF on the config. That's the card I'll be aiming for, only the 3080 :D

System looks brilliant!

Ash_

Master Poster
I was about to say how strange, to put the 970 there. But apparently on the TUF X570, it is the lower M.2 with a heatsink and both are gen 4 anyway.

cwobritton1875

Yeah, I'm not actually sure where the 980 is! When I first looked inside I thought they'd forgotten to add the drive but I think it's behind the 970?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Didn't even know you could select a TUF on the config. That's the card I'll be aiming for, only the 3080 :D

System looks brilliant!
The TUF is a seriously good card, really good mosfet layout while not breaking the bank.

It's the card I'd be looking at also, they seem to generally remain at reasonable prices compared to other models.