AMD Gaming Evolved App sweepstake on RAPTR

NilSatis

Bright Spark
Just thought I'd post this if anybody has missed it. There is a sweepstake every day for a chance to win some games, details are on the RAPTR site but this also explains it well. You do need an AMD card to enter it unfortunately, but hey chance to win free games is always good. I won on the first day lol!

TechPowerup thread showing RAPTR competition

Raptr tracks your game time etc and offers rewards on certain games for just having the app running in the background as you play. They have also incorporated a system not unlike Nvidias Geforce Experience software which can set up the games according to your pcs requirements. Just like Nvidias software however, I would struggle to recommend it and say learn about your PCs limitations yourself by adjusting these settings in games. The app itself is great however and this function of setting games to the pcs limitations has only just come out so should in theory get better. If nothing else maybe worth downloading for the chance to win; as I mentioned, I won on the first day and I am a true non believer in my chances of winning these things, er, or anybody winning for that matter. You are free to enter every day and it only requires you run any game (detected on the app) for an hour and then enter. Previously on RAPTR I won the full Rift game and expansion when it wasnt free to play (lol) and other things in game for various games. Who doesnt like to win stuff that only requires you playing games?

Of course you dont need an AMD card to download the app and run it for all the tracking of stats and other rewards, it is just the sweepstake that is sponsored by AMD. Hope some of you get lucky with the sweepstake. :santa:

NilSatis

Bright Spark
Bah humbug! Shame I can't enter!!

How come? You can enter every day until the closing date which is the 30/12/2013 :) If you missed it today then you can play for an hour tomorrow and enter. And it looks like you have an AMD card, so no problem there either. Or are you affiliated with RAPTR or AMD so cant take part?? In which case give us all free things instead and we'll hold a totally legit sweepstake! :p

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
To be honest, I don't think I'll be joining RAPTR again. I got bored of it since I just about gave up with gaming some months ago. But I got back into gaming since.