AMD or Nividia

AMD or Nividia

• Total voters

F3AR

wow, i win ey.

i have to say my GTX580(s) are amazing in every aspect.

But thats what i've come to expect from a superior GPU manufacturer

Corfate

Author Level
Old PC had a Nvidea GeForce 430 or something, served me well, until around last year, when it decided to not run games anymore.. Now im running an AMD setup.. Running very nice ;)

Badgerhunter

Bronze Level Poster
I've never had a good history with ati, my first pc which was like 6 years ago had an ati card which died after 2 years. Then i got a pc just before i got the laptop from pcs which had an ati 4870 or 4850 in it and it didn't connect to screens at all and the company (not pcs) basically told me to unattached everything i could and connect it again. (customer service was top notch -__-). So i got that refunded and found pcs and got my laptop with a 9600gm, its a good card but after 3 years its started to overheat easily and with the model of this laptop its hard to get the cover off and clean but its still running strong. However, when i was ordering a new pc i went for ati because the price for what you get seemed a lot better than nvidia for some reason. (and because apparently shogun 2 works better with ati cards :p). So I'm going with nvidia because the 9600 was the first card i got that still works pretty well after like 3 or 4 years.