AMD Processor Laptop's

Macco26

Expert
Cezanne CPUs are so much in shortage that any reseller of custom notebooks like the ones sold by PCS haven't yet opened pre-orders in Europe. In USA situation is a bit more fluid, but with shipments in April, not earlier, generally.
Most of the stock of those CPUs was raided by Asus for their ROG laptops; more variance will come in the 2nd quarter but I guess PCS won't offer anything AMD related until June if not later.
My bet.

Macco26

Expert
Well I don't know but one of the competitor of PCS just said on reddit the promised first batches of their Cezanne barebones might come not earlier than 6-8 weeks from now, and that'd be optimistic.
This brand announced AMD barebone laptops since January 21st and are not selling any Intel variant of the same chassis meanwhile, so they WANT to sell those ASAP. Yet 2 months of delay at the earliest.
PCS surely isn't in the urge of offering AMD laptops, not until they empties their stock of Intels 10th gen I guess.
These my 2 cents.

Greenman

Enthusiast
If true, that's a good news to me (and other :D)
But, may i ask you where or how did you had this info ?

I asked them because I'm interested in an AMD spec laptop.

Again, I used the word might as they did qualify that whilst March is the target, there's no official date at this time.

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I asked them because I'm interested in an AMD spec laptop.

Again, I used the word might as they did qualify that whilst March is the target, there's no official date at this time.
By the way, did you ask for DTR or "simple" laptop ?

And thanks again for the intel

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Well I don't know but one of the competitor of PCS just said on reddit the promised first batches of their Cezanne barebones might come not earlier than 6-8 weeks from now, and that'd be optimistic.
This brand announced AMD barebone laptops since January 21st and are not selling any Intel variant of the same chassis meanwhile, so they WANT to sell those ASAP. Yet 2 months of delay at the earliest.
PCS surely isn't in the urge of offering AMD laptops, not until they empties their stock of Intels 10th gen I guess.
These my 2 cents.
Intel usually offer both intel and AMD options it’s not limited to one or the other.