AMD Ryzen 7 5800X

Deciqher_

Hi,

I've ordered a new computer a few days ago with choosing the AMD Ryzen 7 5800X.
Does anyone have an insight on when these would be in stock or If anyone has also ordered this CPU and also waiting?

Dicarus

I ordered on the 11/11/20. Originally had 5600x + 3080, over time changed to 5800x and 3090.

I changed to the 3090 last Tuesday and then got an email saying that the 3090 was in stock while they had no ETA on stock availability for the 5000 series. Received an email yesterday morning at around 11am that it went into build, so between last Tuesday and yesterday morning they seem to have got some stock in.

And for what it’s worth, I’ve seen the 5000 series are readily available to buy separately on other sites so I imagine PCS might be getting larger quantities in too.

Deciqher_

I ordered on the 11/11/20. Originally had 5600x + 3080, over time changed to 5800x and 3090.

I changed to the 3090 last Tuesday and then got an email saying that the 3090 was in stock while they had no ETA on stock availability for the 5000 series. Received an email yesterday morning at around 11am that it went into build, so between last Tuesday and yesterday morning they seem to have got some stock in.

And for what it’s worth, I’ve seen the 5000 series are readily available to buy separately on other sites so I imagine PCS might be getting larger quantities in too.
Oh that's good news then, thanks :)

Rollo229

Bronze Level Poster
I ordered on the 5th of January and am still in pre-production, has yours gone into building yet?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
no, 3070. There are people who have had their PC dispatched in 17 working days with 3070 yet I'm at 26 working days still in pre-production. Nothing else is one pre-order.
Best to call and ask, don’t assume anything or compare yourselves to others. The build is reliant on every single component being available down to the cooler or case or fans etc etc.

if you want to avoid the phone queues, I’d suggest phoning a bit before opening and keep redialling until you get in the queue