AMDs upcoming FX Processors

Boozad

Prolific Poster
Yeah I'd dread to think of the temps of that on air, I wonder if they provide a stock cooler with it? It'll be interesting to read some reviews of it when it hits the market.

kruppsy

Master
As its my thread I feel I can derail it slightly..

Boozad, I've seen you read comics, read any '100 Bullets'? I enjoyed the ones I've sampled...watch manga as well? I recommend Baccano! if you haven't seen it already.

Last edited:

Boozad

Prolific Poster
I've never read 100 Bullets, was that Brian Azarello? I used to read a hell of a lot of Vertigo stuff (Preacher, Sandman, Swamp Thing, Goddess etc) but never got round to that one. Scalped is another one I missed and that's supposed to be be brilliant. I'd highly recommend Preacher if you're into the mature readers stuff, and of course The Walking Dead.

I've never been into Manga either to be honest except for a brief flirtation in my mid teens. Now Jackie Chan on the other hand, he was my hero for years. His early stuff was phenomenal.

kruppsy

Master
Brian Azzarello & Eduardo Risso, its got a nice style about it. Ive got Walking Dead and Spawn compendiums which im slowly working my way through...I'll check out some Preacher, Ive thumbed through one, it looked pretty good.

I love a bit of Chan, Drunken Master is one of my faves.

Well, if you ever feel like dabbling back into the world of Anime, Baccano! is a very good place to start. I've watched a fair few over the years and this stands out as one to watch definitely.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
76d31508_c851d40e_Derail_1.jpeg

kruppsy

Master
lol, i felt the original thread had run its course, pulled up in the station, leaves on the line meant delays, so whilst we wait, lets talk about something else :)