Amending when in Testing phase?

CROSSY

Hi so my order is in testing and forgot to change my SSD which the operating system is on I'm assuming I cannot no longer change that part of the order or if it's in testing anyway?

(Hope I put this in the right category)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi so my order is in testing and forgot to change my SSD which the operating system is on I'm assuming I cannot no longer change that part of the order or if it's in testing anyway?

Not once it’s in testing I don’t think as they’ve completed the build phase.

Rakk

The Awesome

I was under the impression you could, but there will be a charge for it as they'd have to take some of it apart again, and you'd have to request it very quickly before it got into later stages.
Course I could be wrong

Bhuna50

Author Level

No harm in phoning them up before testing is finished and asking. You are likely to be charged though as the time has been spent on it already so additional time will be required.

CROSSY

No harm in phoning them up before testing is finished and asking. You are likely to be charged though as the time has been spent on it already so additional time will be required.
I've phoned them up yesterday and today already about something else cos I was going to swap my order but they've already built my original one and it's in testing. I feel like I'm really needy if I phone them up 3 times in space of 2 days :L

Bhuna50

Author Level
I've phoned them up yesterday and today already about something else cos I was going to swap my order but they've already built my original one and it's in testing. I feel like I'm really needy if I phone them up 3 times in space of 2 days :L
If its been in testing a couple of days it might be on its way to packaging / dispatch later.

I guess your first job is a new install of windows LOL :D

CROSSY

If its been in testing a couple of days it might be on its way to packaging / dispatch later.

I guess your first job is a new install of windows LOL :D
I got an email at 1:50PM to say it was in testing so potentially a little late. But when I go onto the amend order and I change to see the charge it's £9. So I'm a little unsure

The change would be from 1TB PCS PCIe M.2 SSD (2000 MB/R, 1100 MB/W) to 1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus

rouchie

Rising Star
I got an email at 1:50PM to say it was in testing so potentially a little late. But when I go onto the amend order and I change to see the charge it's £9. So I'm a little unsure

The change would be from 1TB PCS PCIe M.2 SSD (2000 MB/R, 1100 MB/W) to 1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus
Best ring I say, dont think they will be too bothered how many times you have rung

CROSSY

Just got off the phone and got it switched the guy was really helpful and highly recommended the SSD and said it would delay my order by 1-2 weeks which I was hesitant about but he said it could be a thing where they instantly sort it out and not have to wait that long.

Appreciate everyone's help! :D