ANOTHER Quick Question

MrRaich

Silver Level Poster
MrRaich here, with yet another question. Feedback would be greatly appreciated as always!

So, after looking at literally hundreds of stories of people's PCS experiences, I gather that a majority of the PC's take up to 20 days to arrive (especially Desktops). Are all these 'late' deliveries because of the hardware they've ordered with there Rig's? Like SSD's and 3GB GTX 580-90's and what not? Because, I haven't ordered an SSD or a video card (buying an SuperClocked GTX 570 from Amazon) . Do you think my PC will take less time to arrive because of this?

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
What you have to remember is that people tend to make a noise when their pc is late, but won't often join the forum just to congratulate on an early delivery. You must also take into account that the 10-12 days estimate is working days.

Its hard to say if you pc will suffer from any delays in production, because obviously stock is being used up all the time. You might be unlucky and the guy infront of you takes the last of your prefered case. You're then stuck waiting for more to come in before you can start being built.

I ordered the 5 day fast track and it was dispatched within 3, so from my own experiance i can only say i got it well within time.

No doubt people do have to wait because of shortages, one tip it to select fast track and it will tell you if any components are out of stock and thus not allow you to select fast track. However even if it says all components are in stock by the time you get to building they may be out of stock but normaly not for very long.

Waiting is the best part anyway? (ok i know its not really but just pretend?)