Antec 1200

omario

hi, my first post:) im eager to start on a new pc in january and was wondering if you will stock the antec 1200 anytime soon.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to our forums :)

We can source the Antec 1200 for you upon request. However, I would recommend you order in December in order to avoid the VAT increase. Also, bear in mind that if you do order in December, you will be one of many, so lead times will be longer.

omario

how exactly would i request it? do i have to phone/mail or is there an option when selecting the components?

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
You can select the "Choose your own case" option when ordering a system from us and send the case directly to us from a supplier. Alternatively because it's an Antec and we already stock other Antec cases, you can place an order with the "Choose your own case" option and request we order it for you. You'll have to call us after/upon ordering to arrange this though.

Tysuro

Gold Level Poster
I 2nd that I would love to use this case when I order my PC just been reading reviews about it. It's an amazing steel case :p.

Ryka

I realise this is an old thread, apologies if it's against the rules to bump it after almost 2 months. Just wondering if I were to place an order and request this case be sourced from your Antec supplier what should I expect to pay? Seems like a really great case.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
As a rough estimate - £120 to £125, or you can order it from an online retailer and have it delivered to us via the "Choose your own case" service.