Any EVE players

BAD SANTA

Alright people,

Been playing eve now for a few days only for a few hours and im finding it really good, its not the sort of game I would normally play but I am well into it.
I do have a problem though, I have been doing missions and traveling to different places and stations and now the station that I started at has all my ships, weapons and everything, you can see where this is going cant you.
I dont know what station it is or where it was :eek:.
Is there any way to find out what stations I have already been to? I have looked to see if I could find a list or somthing but no luck.

Any help would really be appreciated,
Cheers,
Adam

Gorman

Author Level
I have played on and off for years, no sub at the moment.

Best way to find this out is to dock at a station and open up your hanger, my mind is hazy but you can also click the assets tab and you will be shown each station and what junk is there.

BAD SANTA

Ok cheers Gorman, I will have to wait as the server is down for an hour :-( will have a look when its on again. What do you make of the game? has it got a long life span as I have read that people get bored of it and others that don't, Just thinking ahead as will need to sub soon.

Gorman

Author Level
its a tough one, not being xp per click based like wow etc and time for xp based it can seem at some points to be overwhelming. Some lvl 5 skills i want will take 3 months to train.

BAD SANTA

OUCH! 3 months holy crap, and I thought that 24 hours was bad lol.
I will just see how it goes I think. I have to say that the whole waiting thing is a tiny bit annoying especially when there is a new ship you have your eye on and you know you cant get it for another 7 hours.

BAD SANTA

Yer cheers again Gorman, Just went on there and its like you said its all in the assets bit :) +rep

Gorman

Author Level
dont forget once you are in the ship thats the easy bit, to fit it out properly will usually take 5 x the amount of skills needed to fly it

Kalisnoir

Super Star
I used to play for abit, found it awesome at first, but I slowly grew bored of it tbh. I think too keep intrested in the game you really have to go the combat route and try and get group combat missions, wether its PvE or PvP.

P.S. A quicker way to find out where everything is, wether your docked or not, click "Assets" on the left menu bar, it'l list all the stations you have items in, and whats in them :)

Gishank

Bright Spark
I started playing Eve over a year ago, but whilst I found it quite awesome and fun to play gradually as months went by it just got repetative and quite dull. I do have a subscription at present (bought with PLEX) which'll run out in Jan, but I won't be renewing it as it's a waste of money.