Any good disk partition management software?

Arcbleast

I have recently reinstalled windows (due to corrupted system files and drivers etc) and had created a new recovery drive on my hard drive.

I have deleted and remove the old partition and is wondering if there is any good Disk Partition Management software to move it to the left of the C drive and merge the unallocated disk space.

I do understand that this is not really a issue, just me being crazy about trying to put things in order.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I have recently reinstalled windows (due to corrupted system files and drivers etc) and had created a new recovery drive on my hard drive.

I have deleted and remove the old partition and is wondering if there is any good Disk Partition Management software to move it to the left of the C drive and merge the unallocated disk space.

I do understand that this is not really a issue, just me being crazy about trying to put things in order.
No need, on a clean install you delete all partitions and then windows will automatically partition it as required.

Bastet

Silver Level Poster
There’s Minitool partition master/wizard of which the free version is enough, then there’s EaseUS partition manager (free & paid).
My thoughts: I bought EaseUS & used it to extend the recovery partition but this added a drive letter to the system partition which took a lot of messing about to remove but Minitool did this easier.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
In the position you're in I would not recommend trying to adjust the partitions in the way you suggest. It should work and there are tools that can do it, but it is in a way like open heart surgery. There is a great potential for a serious foul-up and I would not take that risk.

Remember that the objective is a stable and reliable system and a clean install guarantees that. Partition moving/merging/etc. may leave you with issues that will take far longer to resolve.