Any Possible Amendments?

MrWilson

Godlike

theo1612

I am very much used to a 2 monitor set up xD

I only need 1 good monitor right? As the 2nd monitor would be used for things like chrome or Spotify.

Is there anywhere I can go to look at benchmarks? Or would Youtube be a wise choice?

Last edited:

SlimCini

KC and the Sunshine BANNED
I am very much used to a 2 monitor set up xD

I only need 1 good monitor right? As the 2nd monitor would be used for things like chrome or Spotify.

Is there anywhere I can go to look at benchmarks? Or would Youtube be a wise choice?
If you get an ultrawide like the G9 then you don't need two monitors as that beast is the same width as two monitors. Look at the images of the odyssey g9 then look us in the eye and tell us you don't want to get jiggy with it...

SlimCini

KC and the Sunshine BANNED
Oh my actual God.....
I've just found my dream monitor....so sexy.
Would I just run games in windowed mode?
You could but why don't you just run them full screen

It you really want a second screen for productivity then plug in an additional rubbish 720p monitor

theo1612

I'm sorry guys, I've just looked at a side by side comparison of the AMD 5600X and the i9 10850k. GPU was the 3080 and the game Battlefield V. There was like 2 fps difference between them, hitting above 185...I'm so stupid.

Sorry folks

Derngek

Silver Level Poster
If you get an ultrawide like the G9 then you don't need two monitors as that beast is the same width as two monitors. Look at the images of the odyssey g9 then look us in the eye and tell us you don't want to get jiggy with it...
OH YES G9 NUMBER 1!! choice 2020

Last edited:
I'm sorry guys, I've just looked at a side by side comparison of the AMD 5600X and the i9 10850k. GPU was the 3080 and the game Battlefield V. There was like 2 fps difference between them, hitting above 185...I'm so stupid.

Sorry folks
Thats at 1080p I would imagine