Anyone any experience with this monitor - AOC CQ27G2U

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

BigCaks

Do you know if 27 inch curved monitors hinder applications such as solidworks/autocad.

I've tried to look at some other forums on this subject although the opinion is very split and most people on the forums are professionals who are using 32" ultra wide monitors, unlike a mere uni student like myself lol.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Do you know if 27 inch curved monitors hinder applications such as solidworks/autocad.

I've tried to look at some other forums on this subject although the opinion is very split and most people on the forums are professionals who are using 32" ultra wide monitors, unlike a mere uni student like myself lol.
Curved is a personal thing, you either like it or you don’t. I would suggest popping into pcworld or somewhere and having a look at one before buying or buying somewhere with a strong returns policy like amazon where they would happily take a return after a week or so of you testing it out.

BigCaks

Curved is a personal thing, you either like it or you don’t. I would suggest popping into pcworld or somewhere and having a look at one before buying or buying somewhere with a strong returns policy like amazon where they would happily take a return after a week or so of you testing it out.
Great idea. Thank you for your help once again.