Anyone having issues with support?

Hailtothedoge

Gold Level Poster
I messaged support after buying my pc, since a promo started a day or so after i ordered. They said no worries, we will add the promo to your order. All good right?

Now that the order has been dispatched, they are stonewalling me, claiming the promo is expired, even though in the previous email they said it was extended and still shows on their site.

Im sure at some stage they will sort this but im disappointed by the support ive received. Generic responses ect. Would it be better to call them?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I messaged support after buying my pc, since a promo started a day or so after i ordered. They said no worries, we will add the promo to your order. All good right?

Now that the order has been dispatched, they are stonewalling me, claiming the promo is expired, even though in the previous email they said it was extended and still shows on their site.

Im sure at some stage they will sort this but im disappointed by the support ive received. Generic responses ect. Would it be better to call them?
Yes, phonecall is always recommended

But with Promos they're nothing to do with PCS, the terms and dates or quantities they apply to is set my the manufacturer ie AMD, Samsung, Nvidia etc

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Also bare in mind what the terms and conditions say about promotions

Screenshot_20230503_111402_Firefox.jpg

Hailtothedoge

Gold Level Poster
Yes, phonecall is always recommended

But with Promos they're nothing to do with PCS, the terms and dates or quantities they apply to is set my the manufacturer ie AMD, Samsung, Nvidia etc
They said they would add it to my order, quote from the email "Apologies, it was me who was wrong! I've found that the promotion has been extended, so your CPU does qualify for a free copy of the fallen order game, I'll make sure it gets added to your order."

And said that if i did not get it in the order to contact them again and they would send it " If you do not receive this in an email or on your order please get back in touch with us and we will have this resolved for you. "

Anyway I'll give them a ring and see. Thanks