Anyone overclocked AMD PHENOM II 1100T?

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Hey guys,

I'm just wondering, has anyone overclocked the 1100t or another AMD Phenom processor? If so, could you please tell me your experience.

many thanks, tom

PaulH

Bright Spark
Hi Tom,

Yes I have :) My 1090T has gone all the way up to 4.8 ghz with a 3400 CPU/NB - However the main difference you get from AMD chips is increasing the CPU/NB as opposed to the clock speed - makes the system a lot more snappy.

the 1100T already has quite a high clock speed as it is, so if you were thinking of playing with it, do the above, with a crosshair IV motherboard I pop the CPU/NB volts to 1.32 and then increase CPU/NB to whatever i can get stable

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Hi Tom,

Yes I have :) My 1090T has gone all the way up to 4.8 ghz with a 3400 CPU/NB - However the main difference you get from AMD chips is increasing the CPU/NB as opposed to the clock speed - makes the system a lot more snappy.

the 1100T already has quite a high clock speed as it is, so if you were thinking of playing with it, do the above, with a crosshair IV motherboard I pop the CPU/NB volts to 1.32 and then increase CPU/NB to whatever i can get stable

cool, thanks for the advice mate, plus rep.