Anyone used a "gameboard"

LFFPicard

Godlike
It is pretty much to store loads of macro's on.

Really pointless, my SteelSeries Shift stores 24macro's And I only ever use 2 of them...

Dark79

Silver Level Poster
well ive just been doing research into gameboards and am getting the g13 for my birthday next week. I do not play world of borecraft or any other game like that, mainly play fps'.

It probably is pointless, I guess im buying into the comfort side of it as its supposed to give good support for your wrist n stuff, also the lights, lcd screen etc.

Ive read that the thinking behind it was to try and design a controller for PC gamers to take you away from the keyboard/mouse concept which you use for every day tasks on a PC and give you some sort of separation when gaming......

I'll let you know what I think of it.

......plus parents are asking what I want for my bday and cannot think of anything, so sod it ill have a G13, not costing me anything :)

While researching I came accross the CYBORG R.A.T mouse......Nice !

shades

Silver Level Poster
I've got a Razer Nostromo. I don't use it so much for gaming but more for Photoshop. Got a load of macros and shortcuts set up on it. Works very well alongside my graphics tablet.

Meds

I've never used one, but I'm sure either Gorman or MisterDave has/had one. Don't think they are anything special to be honest with you.

Al.Neri

Super Star
looks like too much to memorise to me, I have problems remembering what my Gkeys on my keyboard are programmed to do