ArcheAge Beta 30th July

FusRoDah

Gold Level Poster
As the title says..

Now available through Steam also - come check it out, I'll be streaming it 30th July through to 5th August.

Anyone else gonna try it?

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Not a slight on the game at all, actually looks ok, but I was amazed when I saw the prices of the "founder packs" for a F2P game. But, each to their own etc etc.

However, I was veritably flabbergasted when I saw the Steam Top Sellers list this evening...

top.jpg

Topped by DayZ (for some reason...snot even on offer!), but looking down the list you see ArcheAge...the £114.99 top founders pack! How can THAT many people have bought into for that much money?!

Still cheaper than an addiction to Candy Crush though I suppose :)

FusRoDah

Gold Level Poster
That is some hefty pricing right there....I know it has it's followers but I'll be damed if I'm spending anything near that on a game. Ever!

I'm just in for the BETA to see wha tthe fuss is about, may record some of my streams and dissect for youtubes. DayZ been on top since forever I believe =)

Androcles

Rising Star
I was in the closed beta of AA, it's an ok game, but it just didn't ring any bells for me like Trions other games, all of which i love, not sure why. I think it's because of the Asian styling of the characters, I've never liked that style, not just the looks but the animations they do, i didn't like any of the final fantasy stuff because of that too.