Are these build times correct?

JorFox

Hi, I'm debating whether to commit to getting the below build. It states 16-19 working days but thought I would see if anyone can confirm if this is correct? Mainly due to 30series stock that has been on-going. I am happy with the 16-19 but thought I would see if this is expected to be much longer due to stock issues?

Case
LIAN LI O11DYNAMIC XL ROG CERTIFIED GAMING CASE
Custom Liquid Cooling Kit
Liquid Series RGB Lian Li PC011D – EK
Tubing
Clear Hardline PETG Tubing (Bent/Metallic Fittings)
Graphics Card Cooling
GPU Water Block - For One Graphics Card!
Coolant Colour
EK-CryoFuel White
Overclocked CPU
Overclocked AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16 Core (3.4GHz @ up to 4.55GHz)
Motherboard
ASUS® CROSSHAIR VIII HERO WIFI (DDR4, PCIe 4.0, CrossFireX/SLI) - RGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)
32GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3200MHz (4 x 8GB)
Graphics Card
12GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 Ti - HDMI, DP
1st M.2 SSD Drive
250GB SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 6400MB/R, 2700MB/W)
1st M.2 SSD Drive
1TB SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 7000MB/R, 5000MB/W)
Power Supply
CORSAIR 1000W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable
1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Braided Power Supply Cables
CORSAIR Premium Individually Sleeved PSU Cable Kit Pro - Black
Thermal Paste
ARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND
Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Card
10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT
USB/Thunderbolt Options
MIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS
Operating System
Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit - inc. Single Licence [MUP-00003]
Operating System Language
United Kingdom - English Language
Windows Recovery Media
Windows 10/11 Multi-Language Recovery Image - Unlimited Downloads from Online Account
Office Software
FREE 30 Day Trial of Microsoft 365® (Operating System Required)
Anti-Virus
BullGuard™ Internet Security - Free 90 Day License inc. Gamer Mode
Browser
Google Chrome™
Warranty
3 Year Platinum Warranty (3 Year Collect & Return, 3 Year Parts, 3 Year labour)
Delivery
STANDARD INSURED DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND (MON-FRI)
Build Time
Liquid Series® Build - Approximately 16 to 19 working days

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
In the main, that's about right at the moment, up to perhaps around 25 working days in the worst case scenario.

But the 3080ti is in good stocks AFAIK

I'll just get links to the queue time thread for the 3080ti, the only outlier is that it's a custom loop build, but even those I think are ok at the moment.

Regarding the build, drop bullguard, that's the only amendment I would make, the build itself is pretty stellar, good job (y)

JorFox

In the main, that's about right at the moment, up to perhaps around 25 working days in the worst case scenario.

But the 3080ti is in good stocks AFAIK

I'll just get links to the queue time thread for the 3080ti, the only outlier is that it's a custom loop build, but even those I think are ok at the moment.

Regarding the build, drop bullguard, that's the only amendment I would make, the build itself is pretty stellar, good job (y)
Thank you for the fast response and the link to the other thread. Appreciate it! :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thank you for the fast response and the link to the other thread. Appreciate it! :)
On second thoughts, there is one small change I may recommend which is upping the primary M2 drive to 512Gb for OS and programs, you may find 250Gb is a little restrictive these days.

JorFox

I'm only using that for OS only- I've put a second one which will be my primary driver for programs/games etc. Would you still recommend upping it?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'm only using that for OS only- I've put a second one which will be my primary driver for programs/games etc. Would you still recommend upping it?
You always want programs on the c drive, then worth having games on a dedicated drive.

But yeah, 500Gb is really the minimum these days.

sck451

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Just out of curiosity (as I've placed an order today that included Bullguard) is Bullguard not that good? Thanks in advance
No. First off, unless you've paid extra it's a 90-day free trial, so it's basically just advertising on your computer. Second, Windows Defender is just as good and is included with Windows. Third, Bullguard (like most AV apps) is a bit of a resource hog. Fourth, there have been some reports (I don't know how many!) of Bullguard causing stability issues.

I'd remove it from your build.