Armed Forces Purchases + multi steam PC's

liamnic2

Super Star
yo guys

At the end of my 6th year at school ( mid 2014) I'll be joining the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers as an armourer and then hopefully artificer. I was wandering if PCS gets alot of purchases from armed forces personnel ? I was thinking of getting a laptop after training so that I can keep in touch with family, my pal in the Royal Signals, and play some games :). I know that postage is free for the armed forces but I was just wandering if PCS have alot of customers from the armed forces.

I know you get computers in the barracks but they are just soo bad. Wouldn't expect to flashgame going let alone a proper game. I was also wandering if you can have the same steam account on two seperate PC's, desktop at home, laptop in barracks. I tried the steam forums but it I couldn't navigate through all the TF2 threads and patches etc...

Jay5

I believe you can have the same steam account on two different devices but can only be signed in to one at any time :)

liamnic2

Super Star
yeah its the same with origin too, ya cant log in them both at the same time.

As long as I can have my games where ever I live Im fine. I wont be short of new games either. Barracks sells Xbox, PS3 and PC games. Its not like you get the new released but its not too bad.