Assetto Corsa

Gazza

Bronze Level Poster
Anyone playing this latest Sim racer ?
Tried quite a few Sims and the FFB and choice of tracks & cars is more than enough to keep me entertained for a few months until Asseto Corsa make their final release and add more.
If anyone on steam wants to join me for a spin add me ~ cafehangout.

My 1st race against the AI

[video=youtube;e_pHKPOforI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_pHKPOforI[/video]

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
It's a great game, I think I enjoyed the way the cars reacted over bumps/kerbs the most which sounds really sad but if you've played the game you'll know what I mean.

Like Fishy, I haven't had much chance to play it either, I find it a lot of hassle to set up my wheel everytime, etc. Plus I don't have a 'comfortable' driving setup at the moment so I can only play in short durations anyway. Definitely one I'm going to pick up again in future, even if it's just to see how far they progress from Alpha :) Definitely thought it was miles better than Forza/GT already based on the driving experience alone.

egorgeg

Enthusiast
Got it today, haven't played it properly yet as I had a launcher issue but got it sorted, now trying to sort out a flashing graphics issue, then going to give it a spin with my wheel. So far I'm unimpressed with it visually, but physics seem good (Though cant comment enough because only playing for like 2 mins with a keyboard).