ASUS programs

Croger

Hi

I had to fully wipe my pc due to windows update causing it to be faulty and failing to install any windows updates, Im unsure how to get the ASUS supremeFX program again as i havent been able to find a simple "download here" and just a bunch of "this is what supremefx does" so im just asking if anyone knows how to get it and other ASUS programs that might be missing my specs are.

Processor (CPU)AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight Core CPU (3.7GHz-4.35GHz/20MB CACHE/AM4)
MotherboardASUS® CROSSHAIR VII HERO (DDR4, 6Gb/s, CrossFireX/SLI) - RGB Ready!
Sound CardONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)

thanks for any help ^_^

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi

I had to fully wipe my pc due to windows update causing it to be faulty and failing to install any windows updates, Im unsure how to get the ASUS supremeFX program again as i havent been able to find a simple "download here" and just a bunch of "this is what supremefx does" so im just asking if anyone knows how to get it and other ASUS programs that might be missing my specs are.

Processor (CPU)AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight Core CPU (3.7GHz-4.35GHz/20MB CACHE/AM4)
MotherboardASUS® CROSSHAIR VII HERO (DDR4, 6Gb/s, CrossFireX/SLI) - RGB Ready!
Sound CardONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)

thanks for any help ^_^
If you go to the drivers page for your motherboard, all the drivers are there.

Croger

omg lol thank you so much, should i DL all of them that come up for my motherboard or just the audio and BIOs?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
omg lol thank you so much, should i DL all of them that come up for my motherboard or just the audio and BIOs?
Most of it is considered bloatware. You don’t need BIOS, that’s already done.

Windows update will find all necessary drivers, you shouldn’t need to install any.

Croger

ahh okay thank you ^_^ running all windows stuff now just gotta wait cause windows is windows and does its own speed lol xD

Croger

ooo thank you so much omg iv been speaking to microsoft to fix this for 2 weeks and it took for you to just link me that for it to be all fixed like omg xD