Awaiting Dispatch

thocar945

Hi,
Does anyone know of any delays on actually dispatching systems once they are ready. Been in the awaiting dispatch stage since Wednesday so I'm curious what others experience has been recently.

Thanks

Bhuna50

Author Level
Regularly seeing posts asking the same question - various reasons:

- specific day requested for delivery (weekend / post after ... / etc)

- various delays in arranging courier pick up

- increase in PC's / laptops ready for dispatching following a surge in builds where components are coming back into stock.

If its still there after a week, then I would contact them and see but sadly its a case of waiting Im afraid.

thocar945

Worth noting everyone...and massive kudos to pcs for this...got confirmation of dispatch email this morning at 06:29, which is beyond the expectation of the service offered(mon-fri dispatch). I know I'd been waiting on dispatch a couple of days, but not making me wait until Monday shows clearly that they are working hard to exceed their customers expectation where possible.
Gold star to Paulo on customer service for looking into things for me yesterday.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Worth noting everyone...and massive kudos to pcs for this...got confirmation of dispatch email this morning at 06:29, which is beyond the expectation of the service offered(mon-fri dispatch). I know I'd been waiting on dispatch a couple of days, but not making me wait until Monday shows clearly that they are working hard to exceed their customers expectation where possible.
Gold star to Paulo on customer service for looking into things for me yesterday.
Now you just want the one from DPD telling you when they will deliver, if you haven't already it's worth installing the DPD app

JonathanD

I was told last Monday my system I have been waiting on for 5 months was despatched and would be with me on Wednesday. It hadn't been and wasn't. I still don't have it

Bhuna50

Author Level
I was told last Monday my system I have been waiting on for 5 months was despatched and would be with me on Wednesday. It hadn't been and wasn't. I still don't have it
Have you got the tracking information in your PCS account yet?

If you have been told its been dispatched, it should have a tracking link and you will be able to see where it is at with the courier company.

JonathanD

Mine was despatched on 23rd March (after 110 days) and I still don't have it. Sent to the wrong address. Took them several days to realise. Apparently it's now back with them for re-testing (has been with then 3 or 4 days already, but it is a bank holiday weekend) before it can be sent to me. I am horrified. They have had my money since October.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Mine was despatched on 23rd March (after 110 days) and I still don't have it. Sent to the wrong address. Took them several days to realise. Apparently it's now back with them for re-testing (has been with then 3 or 4 days already, but it is a bank holiday weekend) before it can be sent to me. I am horrified. They have had my money since October.
Don't worry about it, it's unfortunate DPD messed up delivery but PCS will make it right, there will just be a bit of a delay. It's better that they're taking due diligence and checking it thoroughly before resending than just blindly forwarding it to you.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Don't worry about it, it's unfortunate DPD messed up delivery but PCS will make it right, there will just be a bit of a delay. It's better that they're taking due diligence and checking it thoroughly before resending than just blindly forwarding it to you.
This just shows that PCS don't trust DPD now either. They're making sure it wasn't damaged when DPD sent it to the wrong address. PCS go the extra mile, it's a shame that DPD don't seem to in some places......

D

Deleted member 17413

5 MONTHS!
Some builds (5900X CPU or RTX 3080 for example) have got -very- long waiting lists...

If you had picked both, i'd dread to think... but that couldd be whats happened. Say the GPU was in but no CPU...so the GPU goes to the next in the queue to get a build out...when the CPU finally shows up they then have to wait for a GPU...

Things are chaotic atm with the supply chain, everyone keeps crossing their fingers for it to resolve but no idea how/when that might be :(