Awaiting dispatch

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hey guys, I decided to create this thread for whoever is awaiting dispatch with the packaging being out of stock. I've been told by customer service today that the packaging isn't coming in anymore today but tomorrow, April 16th

cadeo

Bronze Level Poster
Hey guys, I decided to create this thread for whoever is awaiting dispatch with the packaging being out of stock. I've been told by customer service today that the packaging isn't coming in anymore today but tomorrow, April 16th
is that why I am still waiting ? I hadn't been told anything myself

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
is that why I am still waiting ? I hadn't been told anything myself
That's why you probably are indeed, just like me. I've been told it's cause of slightly bigger case, and they are out of packaging for that

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
The exact same :D
Seems like we're on the same boat in this case ahaha. Hopefully tomorrow is the day and they'll ship. I also just got mail from the lady from PCS customer service that is keeping me informed, she as well said they are now expecting the packaging to arrive tomorrow

Wozzaa

I've been 'Awaiting Dispatch' since the 9th, I was told that it was leaving this Tuesday but was false information.

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I've been 'Awaiting Dispatch' since the 9th, I was told that it was leaving this Tuesday but was false information.
What case did you order? From what I've been told, it's only affecting "slightly larger cases"

holyzam

Anyone had any updates ?
Just got an update that packaging material has arrived today. If you went [STANDARD INSURED DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND (MON-FRI)], you'll get it next week coming.

I paid the extra £19 so I can get it delivered this Saturday.

Just waiting on the disptach email from them.

Wozzaa

I've had nothing, I was told through Pure Chat this morning it would leave today! if I get a email now I'm buying a Lottery ticket :)

30-11-2020 13:42Awaiting Dispatch100 working days