Awaiting dispatch

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I've had nothing, I was told through Pure Chat this morning it would leave today! if I get a email now I'm buying a Lottery ticket :)

30-11-2020 13:42Awaiting Dispatch100 working days
It will probably be dispatched today since also mine and @holyzam's have been dispatched :)

Magadeep

Bronze Level Poster
Mine only went into 'Awaiting dispatch' status this morning but I'm also hoping to see it dispatched today for a Monday delivery. Sunday will mark the 5 month mark since I actually placed the order. NOT LONG TO GO! :D

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Mine only went into 'Awaiting dispatch' status this morning but I'm also hoping to see it dispatched today for a Monday delivery. Sunday will mark the 5 month mark since I actually placed the order. NOT LONG TO GO! :D
Are you in UK? Lucky to have the chance to have it delivered in 1 day... Mine is coming to Italy and it will take 3-5 working days approximately

Magadeep

Bronze Level Poster
Are you in UK? Lucky to have the chance to have it delivered in 1 day... Mine is coming to Italy and it will take 3-5 working days approximately
Yeah UK delivery. I may have been slightly optimistic with Monday delivery shout, but a man can dream ;)

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Yeah UK delivery. I may have been slightly optimistic with Monday delivery shout, but a man can dream ;)
It actually should come in Monday for you and I hope you'll receive it for that day. When I order something with next day delivery in Italy I usually get it the next day :)

ColEyt

Gold Level Poster
To be honest I received my pc a couple of weeks ago, so maybe the situation is different now, but my system went into awaiting despatch at 10:30 on a Wednesday morning, and DPD were knocking on my door at 9:15 am Thursday morning, so it was less than 24 hours for me.

So on my experience Monday seems a realistic timescale, although of course all of the above is stated without any liability on my part and my information should be taken at the readers own risk :LOL:

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
To be honest I received my pc a couple of weeks ago, so maybe the situation is different now, but my system went into awaiting despatch at 10:30 on a Wednesday morning, and DPD were knocking on my door at 9:15 am Thursday morning, so it was less than 24 hours for me.

So on my experience Monday seems a realistic timescale, although of course all of the above is stated without any liability on my part and my information should be taken at the readers own risk :LOL:
We also have DPD in Italy, they purchased an express courier we have that is called Bartolini and now deliver as "Bartolini - DPD Group"

Calibos

Bronze Level Poster
Mine went to Dispatch yesterday but after the 3pm daily shipment deadline so unless they dispatch on Saturdays it wont ship till Monday and its 2-3 day shipping to Ireland unless FEDEX screw things up like it has for many other Irish orders over the last couple of weeks according to the other thread. Meaning nest case I’ll probably see mine arrive on Wednesday.