Awaiting dispatch..

WAveDavex

Hi all.. my pc went into awaiting dispatch on wednesday. I was told this is the quickest part however its now saturday and its still awaiting dispatch.. is this normal?

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hi all.. my pc went into awaiting dispatch on wednesday. I was told this is the quickest part however its now saturday and its still awaiting dispatch.. is this normal?
Give them a call. When my PC had to be dispatched they ran out of packaging materials. Might not be your case but it's the easiest way to know what's going on :)

WAveDavex

Give them a call. When my PC had to be dispatched they ran out of packaging materials. Might not be your case but it's the easiest way to know what's going on :)
Yeah ill call them monday.. again...

That would be the 9th time i call them for something simple.. so not to impressed..

Rakk

The Awesome
Their phone lines are open til 5pm BST today.

And yes I believe some people are having to wait a few days for dispatch, it may just be down to the sheer number of things needing to be dispatched (DPD vans are only so big), but I dunno

salg04086

Silver Level Poster
I have just spoken to PCS - its a problem with DPD , I have had the same issue. Awaiting dispatch since Wednesday.

It still may be possible that we receive delivery tomorrow if you have paid for the weekend delivery which is an additional £18.00. I have to say after waiting for so long for my PC (98 days) I am also disappointed... however this one is down to DPD not PCS this time as @SpyderTracks mentioned in an other post.

Citrus_9

Expert
I
Yeah ill call them monday.. again...

That would be the 9th time i call them for something simple.. so not to impressed..
What was the other things you wanted to get info about over the phone? If it isn't urgent and simple, most of info I have found in this forum and PCS website.

WAveDavex

I

What was the other things you wanted to get info about over the phone? If it isn't urgent and simple, most of info I have found in this forum and PCS website.
They didnt take my payments. Finance was done but not shown on there systems. They took 3 attempts to process the order. Took my deposit twice.. had to cancel a order after not being able to speak with somebody in the management team.

New order done and i wanted to change the proc which took 2 attempts.

Had it happen 3 times that during the call they put me on hold and it would disconnect after 3 times

WAveDavex

I have just spoken to PCS - its a problem with DPD , I have had the same issue. Awaiting dispatch since Wednesday.

It still may be possible that we receive delivery tomorrow if you have paid for the weekend delivery which is an additional £18.00. I have to say after waiting for so long for my PC (98 days) I am also disappointed... however this one is down to DPD not PCS this time as @SpyderTracks mentioned in an other post.
I paid 45 bucks for 5 day fast track.

Thus far this aint feeling very fast track

Rakk

The Awesome
I paid 45 bucks for 5 day fast track.

Thus far this aint feeling very fast track

From the Fast Track info:
Service & Limitations

When you order a fast-track service we do not guarantee that we will deliver the goods within this timescale. Very occasionally problems can occur during production which may prevent dispatch within this time frame. If we do not meet the dispatch deadline your fast track surcharge will be refunded.
So if it does take longer than than it should you should get that cost refunded

WAveDavex

From the Fast Track info:

So if it does take longer than than it should you should get that cost refunded
Sure.. the machine got build tested. And qced in 2 days very impressed.

And according to that fast track info linked they mention issues during production.. not delivery

WAveDavex

Their phone lines are open til 5pm BST today.

And yes I believe some people are having to wait a few days for dispatch, it may just be down to the sheer number of things needing to be dispatched (DPD vans are only so big), but I dunno
I though PCS used fedex?

Rakk

The Awesome
I though PCS used fedex?
Depends, if with in the mainland UK its DPD, its only Fedex when not on the mainland

Sure.. the machine got build tested. And qced in 2 days very impressed.

And according to that fast track info linked they mention issues during production.. not delivery
Well it says dispatch deadline and it hasn't actually been dispatched if its still 'Awaiting Dispatch', so I'd have thought you'd be covered, but that's just how I read it so I could be wrong

WAveDavex

Depends, if with in the mainland UK its DPD, its only Fedex when not on the mainland

Well it says dispatch deadline and it hasn't actually been dispatched if its still 'Awaiting Dispatch', so I'd have thought you'd be covered, but that's just how I read it so I could be wrong
Ireland here so fedex it is.. geuss ill wait but may ask for a refund in the express part of the order

Citrus_9

Expert
They didnt take my payments. Finance was done but not shown on there systems. They took 3 attempts to process the order. Took my deposit twice.. had to cancel a order after not being able to speak with somebody in the management team.

New order done and i wanted to change the proc which took 2 attempts.

Had it happen 3 times that during the call they put me on hold and it would disconnect after 3 times
With Irish finance these things happen. Not long time ago, if I'm not wrong, PCS wasn't even offering finance for non-UK customers. Just need to be patient ;) Finance isn't really a PCS issue, more likely was related to the finance process itself.

WAveDavex

With Irish finance these things happen. Not long time ago, if I'm not wrong, PCS wasn't even offering finance for non-UK customers. Just need to be patient ;) Finance isn't really a PCS issue, more likely was related to the finance process itself.
It was a pcs issue.. finance company had it all sorted and sent confirmation to pcs within 5 minutes.

It took them 2 days to accept it and move the order

salg04086

Silver Level Poster
I am going to ask for a refund for weekend delivery as well. Nothing has been dispatched yet..its a shame I was hoping to have received my order by now.

WAveDavex

Any news on if anyone's has been dispatched?
Nope! I called and was told it was going to get shipped today..

Nothing..

Its not even a complicated order.. a mobo.. psu.. ram.. and proc in a bog standard case. And a single m.2

This shouldn't take 8+ days