Azure feedback

Gr4

Silver Level Poster
Hi,
I received my Azure system as per the review spec but with 2666 ram 2 weeks ago now.
This is just some feedback and opinion
The system is on all day and has been very well behaved, bit of whine from the gtx100i fans,not the pump but it is quieter than my last system.
Just discovered that you can change the colour of the corsair led on the cpu cooler
Runs games top notch,WoW ultra 124 fps, BF4 ultra etc, very pleased
I have a Asus Xonar essence stx sound card which is superb for listening to music through decent headphones and its built in headphone amp, i also use AE AegoM2 2-1 speakers for music and gaming
I was about to install the sound card when i thought i would have a listen to the onboard sound, Now i have always used a sound card and have never listened to onboard sound on a system for many years.
I was absolutely taken aback by the quality from this motherboards sounds,The gaming sounds were better than the xonar and the music was meybe slightly better,until you ramped it up and the xonar comes into its own
I am still undecided weather or not to install the Xonar,its a lot of money for a shelf ornament
Still i am very happy so far with my Azure it has been faultless and i have been pleased with PCS and my order
Thx
Gr4

Gr4

Silver Level Poster
I had my son order from you a couple of months ago and he is also very pleased with his comp

Maxwell

Glad to see that someone had more luck. Mine had one problem after another, after 3 days the PSU stopped working and after that I had blue screen after blue screen until I couldn`d get it to start anymore. The system arrived with the RAM frequency set at 1866MHz instead of 2666MHz and I guess it was set like that because of the ASUS motherboard that had problems despite the fact I was told on the phone before it arrived that it is okay and all the problems got fixed with that motherboard, apparently that was not the case and yesterday I`ve sent it back.

Gr4

Silver Level Poster
Sorry you have had problems Maxwell,hopefully when you get it back it will be spot on, you have rma it ?

Maxwell

I guess i was just unlucky, i called for an update o my pc and it seems that the processor needs to be changed and they will arrive next week ish. The wait continues

Gr4

Silver Level Poster
Ah that was unlucky, but they are sorting it for you, i am sure you will be very pleased with it

Maxwell

The Pc is back, it is running great so far but it came back without the protective foam inside the case and the side panel is now bend very badly :( Tomorrow I will call them again and see if they can do something about that.

Gr4

Silver Level Poster
Oh dear, they will send you a new panel, Glad to hear its performing as it should, mine is still running fine with no glitches

Maxwell

You know how the case has those curved edges, well the side panel`s corners are almost straight now and they look bad.

Maxwell

Bad1.jpgBad2.jpgBad3.jpg

Gr4

Silver Level Poster
If the Aluminium is not creased or dented meybe you could tease the bow out of it, The 780t is a nice case

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
The Pc is back, it is running great so far but it came back without the protective foam inside the case and the side panel is now bend very badly :( Tomorrow I will call them again and see if they can do something about that.

If something landed on the box when shipping it is very unlikely the soft foam inserts they use would have stopped it from being bent. Just one of those things. Have you checked the internals are ok? Depending on which side the panel is bent could have consequences for GPU's/coolers etc.