Back 4 Blood, A Left 4 Dead Successor?

robin h 25

The only reason I'm posting this up is because got accepted into the Alpha Test, which take place on December 17th to the 21st

I don't know if I'm allowed to do this on here, but I've got 2 extra codes to give out for the Alpha Test, The only reason I'm doing this is because I don't have any friends on Steam to give to and i don't want the code's to go to waste as in they'll never get used, and to give someone a chance to get an early play of the game, if anyone is interested in this sort of game.

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

The only reason I'm posting this up is because got accepted into the Alpha Test, which take place on December 17th to the 21st

I don't know if I'm allowed to do this on here, but I've got 2 extra codes to give out for the Alpha Test, The only reason I'm doing this is because I don't have any friends on Steam to give to and i don't want the code's to go to waste as in they'll never get used, and to give someone a chance to get an early play of the game, if anyone is interested in this sort of game.
You’re perfectly allowed to offer codes for free, no transactions though please.

If I had the time I would snap one up but will leave for someone who can make use of it.

Looks like a promising game!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I still have the 2 codes remaining, I'm going to put up the link's as a first come first serve,

you'll need to have a Warner Bro's Game account to redeem and get a code for Steam

1st code... http://www.back4blood.com/?WBGHCode=GB3JQXWHF

2nd code.. http://www.back4blood.com/?WBGHCode=GB39BRX6V

Please post to confirm that they have been redeemed to whoever claims these.
Well, since people haven't snapped it up, I've taken the first code, thank you very much indeed, shall get a couple of days play out of it at least, hopefully work will be quiet and can play there also! (y) 👏:love:

wes93

Thanks a lot!! I have used the second code :-D
Did someone have another code for my friend?
Thanks a lot
Stefano