Beast Machine check my specs !! Will arrive soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSBilling

Wow so much negative feedback for first time posting, what's it to you if I buy two rtx 3090s? There are people who even buy 30k systems with quad graphics cards. I earned my money through hard work, never worked for someone and dont follow sheep mentality, first in the line for the vaccine I guess, they tell you to jump you say how high!!!

Grumpywurzel

Bright Spark
Sorry @HSBilling but you need your head reading, I dont mean any disrespect here but there are guys here with decades in the PC building scene, trying to stop you from wasting so much money on what will turn out to be a massive white elephant.

Will it look at chinsy and smart, you bet, but seriously mate....... guess it's your money and I hope all goes well.

SlimCini

KC and the Sunshine BANNED
Wow so much negative feedback for first time posting, what's it to you if I buy two rtx 3090s? There are people who even buy 30k systems with quad graphics cards. I earned my money through hard work, never worked for someone and dont follow sheep mentality, first in the line for the vaccine I guess, they tell you to jump you say how high!!!
What's it to us? Not a great deal except you asked us to.

I doubt you'll find genuine proof of anyone buying a £30k quad gpu card pc. And even if you did that isn't evidence of THIS build being sound. Simply evidence of someone even more careless with money. t

(Anti)vaccine comment too? Check.

What about brexit and trump too?

Dude, if you just wanted people to praise your build, you should have said in the title. 👍

HSBilling

Sorry @HSBilling but you need your head reading, I dont mean any disrespect here but there are guys here with decades in the PC building scene, trying to stop you from wasting so much money on what will turn out to be a massive white elephant.

Will it look at chinsy and smart, you bet, but seriously mate....... guess it's your money and I hope all goes well.
I actually got it cheaper here than Origin PC, they were 4k more expensive with no finance option. Here I used finance with one year deffered payment. I am actually making a lot of money despite this government covid farce.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
F60DFE2A-7676-4742-85DC-F775C5BE6E5F.jpeg

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
This thread is going nowhere folks, we aren't adding anything beneficial now so I'm just locking the thread. There does seem to be some trolling going on, this may not be the case and may simply be a reaction, but it's on the radar now so please abstain from such behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.