beginner to liquid cooling

Flewq

in my build i have the coolermaster masterliquid lite 240 high performance liquid cooler and i would like to know if have to replace the liquid at any time and if where to buy the liquid from and what type of liquid also how to install the liquid

also does it come with liquid once bought in the build

Last edited:

jerpers

Master
That is an all in one liquid cooler and is a completely sealed unit. The only maintenance would be to take the fans off and clean the radiator with compressed air periodically.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
+1 to the above.

Would you like to post your full build, budget, and intended uses for some feedback? Even if you are very comfortable choosing your hardware, sometimes there are pricing quirks in the PCS configurators that let you get better value (e.g. sometimes faster RAM is cheaper than slower RAM...)

Flewq

Flewq

+1 to the above.

Would you like to post your full build, budget, and intended uses for some feedback? Even if you are very comfortable choosing your hardware, sometimes there are pricing quirks in the PCS configurators that let you get better value (e.g. sometimes faster RAM is cheaper than slower RAM...)
intended to play heavy games tbf on the upcoming call of duty, also be able to stream some minor fps hassling games like fortnite