Best gaming keyboard?

jacktimson

Silver Level Poster
Basically, as my pc is on order, ive been looking into gaming keyboards.
I want a keyboard for games basically, like WoW, CoD, Battlefield and general games. Budget is around £60 :)

Teaz

Godlike
Razer Lycosa you can get hold of these guys for under £60 or you could op for the G110 which bg92 has recommended :)

it isnt needed but it helps loads of guys who press multiple keys in one go.

jacktimson

Silver Level Poster
Ive been reading alot of negative reviews about the lycosa, how some keys randomly stop working and only work again if you replugg it in. Now going to look at that x4 :)

Teaz

Godlike
i know quite alot of guys who own the lycosa and hasnt had a prob. depending how old those reviews are, that prob may have been sorted perhaps?

you could look into mechanical keyboards? but alot of them tend to be pretty much over your budget.

Gigeralien

Ive been reading alot of negative reviews about the lycosa, how some keys randomly stop working and only work again if you replugg it in. Now going to look at that x4 :)

I was originally looking at the Lycosa myself until I read a lot of negative reviews about it and the keys that stop working issue. I then thought about getting the Anansi instead as it didn't appear to suffer the same problem... however thinking about changing my mind again since bg92 put forward the Microsoft X4. It has great reviews and also better on the pocket. Will be going with this one myself now after looking for a new one to go with my new PC in a couple of months time, thanks bg92.

Dark79

Silver Level Poster
I use microsoft sidewinder x4, its great, good reviews for a relatively cheap £30 gaming keyboard.