best printer

which is the very best out of these printers

the epson 3620 vs the canon pixma ts 6020 vs the canon mx925 vs the canon mg 5750

for printing web pages from the internet and for fast printing pages and colour photos i want the very best high detailed prints or photos currently possible

or can any body recommend a all in one printer that would give me the very best web pages print from the internet detailed prints fastest at printing pages and scanning and the most vibrant detailed photo prints possible thanks

keynes

Multiverse Poster
You could check reviews online. Unfortunately i don't own any of those. I got an all in one HP pagewide pro 477dw but that's probably more suitable for small business use and I was more concerned with speed.

Yardem

Silver Level Poster
Inkjet is great for high quality photos, but for day to day use, laser should be better, cheaper and faster.
Personally, I had really bad experience with inkjet, spending a lot of cash on ink cartridges that only last you so long. My wife did a class that required printing a lot of material, and I think we spent way too much on colour ink for those projects.

In January 2014, I took the plunge and spent 191 euro on a LaserJet Pro M251n printer. It's not very fast, it doesn't print both sides (duplex), has a single paper tray which is also very small, and it only has wired network. But, for our purposes, it's absolutely brilliant.
The printer came with a complete set of toner cartridges, but not a full load. In April 2014, I spent 177 euro on a set of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow cartridges (each lasts 1800 colour pages), and 91 for a double Black cartridge (2400 pages).

We still have about 20% in each colour cartridge, and half of the black one. It's 2017, my wife has done another class since, equally demanding in terms of printing, my son has gone from infants to proper school, and began printing homework and stuff, and I never stopped using the printer. I can't give you an exact count of pages printed, but laser is quite economical. The only thing I could have done better was spending just a bit more to buy an all-in-one, so I could get rid of the old Canon inkjet all-in-one, which I still keep for its scanner.

The printer has a web admin tool with great functionality. You can manage the printer, any sort of troubleshooting, view toner levels and even order more, if you think you will run out of it soon.

NOTE 1: All the downsides I listed above are because I bought the cheapest model available. You can get faster, duplex, wireless printers that have multiple trays, etc. Even all-in-ones. They will cost more, as a once off investment.
NOTE 2: Even though I still have the fully functional inkjet, I actually print photos at a local store, as the price is much much better than printing at home.

Last edited:
ive narrowed it down to these printers

ive narrowed it down to canon 6020 or or epson 4535 dwf or epson 4730 or canon mg5750 epson expression xp 640 canons imageclass mf217w or epson 2760 or canon mg3620 envy 5540 or officejet 4650

what printer would overall give me the best print on pages and best colour prints and for photos as well and the fastest at printing pages and scanning as well overall thanks

canon mx925 vs canon mg 5750

finally deciding between canon mx925 vs canon mg 5750
what would give the better print in black and white and colour best overall webpages print and detail
and for photographs as well thanks

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
finally deciding between canon mx925 vs canon mg 5750
what would give the better print in black and white and colour best overall webpages print and detail
and for photographs as well thanks

I have merged your two threads because they cover the same subject matter. There is no point in creating new threads in different fora, people who can offer help will find this one. :)