BF3 Error DirextX

Stappa

Enthusiast
Hi all,just installed BF3 Lim edition,installation went fine to 100% but just prior to completion I got the following message 'DirectX setup error:An internal error occurred'

any ideas u wise&intelligent peeps??

Stappa

Enthusiast
Yep after 3rd attempt to install it worked fine??the only prob atm is I cant seem to find the 'back to karkland' map,i have activated my code,the map appears in the web interface but i cant find any Karkland servers??

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Yep after 3rd attempt to install it worked fine??the only prob atm is I cant seem to find the 'back to karkland' map,i have activated my code,the map appears in the web interface but i cant find any Karkland servers??

its not active yet lol, i was a bit surprised too, but wake island etc arent available yet, not sure when they will be, possibly next week.

Krist0

how did you solved the problem? I'm having the same issue when I try to run the game after instalation sucessfull complete...

thanks